montgomery

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2000 Land Rover Discovery
Country flag
Would be a good option if they can pull it off. From what I remember the cybertruck was originally planned to have a bench seat option but crash/airbag regs nixed it. Something about middle passenger hitting their head on the screen in a front end collision. Maybe there was more it though
I was wondering about the airbag issue. I know the New Defender has (Had?) a front bench seat option when it came out, I wonder how they handled that.

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Country flag
The SRA, Range Extender and ultimately front bench won me over. I hope it's available on the Traveler, it's not listed as an option on the site only the Terra shows it as a feature. Considering they are the same width and platform I hope the front bench isn't truck only. I have no need for the truck, have two 2500 Suburbans already 🤣 Front bench seats are awesome for dogs and comfort, sometimes you just need to stretch out. They are also great for photography and animal spotting! It's very promising for a vehicle to have real world uses in mind.
I believe they said during the reveal it would be available for both but only shown on the Terra for the concept.

wmsheppa

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium ER RWD
We'll probably do the bench seat as long as there's some kinda pull out cupholder or what have you for when it's not in use. Having the 6th seat available for hauling kids friends or in laws eliminates a second car for us on some around town trips without the need for a third row and thats a big deal for us.