Cabana Top option for both Scout EV SUV and Pickup Truck?

Macallan 18

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Country flag
We only saw the cabana top on the Traveler SUV yesterday. Anyone know if Terrain Truck will also get the cabana power soft top as an option??

LNJ

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
truck, jeep, bike
Country flag
The Terra page kinda implies it. Under exterior features —> retractable rear window, it says “roof open”. Not sure of that necessarily means cabana roof, but some sort of openable roof

IMG_7079.jpeg

Brewmstr

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Country flag
The Terra page kinda implies it. Under exterior features —> retractable rear window, it says “roof open”. Not sure of that necessarily means cabana roof, but some sort of openable roof

IMG_7079.jpeg
Retractable rear window would be real sweet.

commadorebob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Country flag
I need to see more details on the cabana roof. Wife was initially for it and then immediately remembered we live in an area that can get thunderstorms. How sturdy is when when driving through one? Also, how much noise will it make while driving?

So, I'm more inclined to get the giant moonroof, hoping there is some sort of shade for it.

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Rivian R1T, '19 Tesla Model 3P, '22 Energica Eva Ribelle
Country flag
I need to see more details on the cabana roof. Wife was initially for it and then immediately remembered we live in an area that can get thunderstorms. How sturdy is when when driving through one? Also, how much noise will it make while driving?

So, I'm more inclined to get the giant moonroof, hoping there is some sort of shade for it.
It looks similar in concept to the Jeep retractable fabric top. I know it's had issues in the past as far as leaks and getting stuck are concerned. Let's hope the Scout engineers do this one better.