Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Country flag
New Options: Roof Type and Front Bench Seat

Now that we have more info on roof types (steel, glass, cabana) and the front bench seat (foldable with cupholders and more functions) and factory winch, we've added these are options in the reservation list tracker -- as "do you plan to order them" questions.

If you've already submitted your reservation info, please answer these new questions via the Submission Change Form.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing what the future take rates may be like on the roof and front bench seat!

Last edited:

TheShark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Country flag
Done. Going with the Cabana roof, the seat and winch I'm unsure, will need more information.

volswagn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Wrangler JK, 2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Country flag
Done! Thanks for adding those. These take rates are interesting to follow. That 81%+ opted for the Harvester is crazy!
Agree, but if it helps Scout be a success, I guess that's good. Personally, I'm all for simplification and clean, quiet propulsion powered by the solar panels on my house. :)

Macallan 18

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Country flag
Done! Thanks for adding those. These take rates are interesting to follow. That 81%+ opted for the Harvester is crazy!
Based on this resounding success of the Harvester EREV Scout model, I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing more EREV EV's being offered by other companies instead of stubbornly putting out more Hybrids and PHEVS.

OleScout

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 Scout 800, 17 Tacoma Sr5, 23 Heritage Bronco
Country flag
🏋🏻‍♀️ Love hearing that! Anything else that surprised you about the Traveler or Terra in person?
As a current Bronco owner, I'm intrigued. Both vehicles are robust, has modern design with classic cues from the orginals. The upper and lower fender lines resonates with the Scout II on the Traveler. The Terra looks Rivian esq via pictures only, in person it feel Robust and you don't get Rivian vibes. The flick of the rear bed looks smooth with the right amount of cut.