smrpilot

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco, Silverado 3500 HD, FJ-40
Country flag
Added to the list. I tuned into the reveal just to check it out, not expecting much I knew it was going to be a cool rig but the wife and I are both not ready to take the full EV plunge. But when I saw the Harvester option, coupled with the bench seat (on every trim), I was sold from there. We had Rivian reservations that we cancelled. And I still have a Ramcharger reservation, but my confidence in that is not real high. Especially since they want essentially the same money for their stripped down work truck as these are. We have both the Terra and Traveler Harvesters on reserve. I waited 545 days for my Bronco, and we're ready for the emotional rollercoaster ride until we get our hands on our Scouts. Hopefully we can make the trip to SC when it comes time for delivery!

Noremac2007

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, 2024 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Country flag
Filled out. As intriguing as the range extender is, it's been many years since my last oil change and I don't miss it.
still need to service gear oil on existing EV's though.. or am i uninformed?

TBCreative67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V Hybrid, Kia Optima, Nissan Leaf
I reserved the Traveler Electric during the launch event, on 10.24.24. I also have a Rivian R2 reserved, but am WAY more excited about the Scout! I was hoping the R2 would be more like the Traveler, or at least have an R2X option. I can't wait for this to come out!

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 3.53.42 PM.jpg