DaveM

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Ah the man himself! Thanks for sharing your photoshop file, I posted a few using your image.

Is it just me or does the Terrain SUV look good in any of those colors?! Well, except purple which looks like a SEMA build color 🤣

OP
OP
Fossil

Fossil

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Someone told me you tagged me. I didn't know this forum existed :)

Feel free to keep sharing colors though, don't let me stop you. The more the merrier. I'm digging the purple and the teal. :D

Stumpy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
How about a more vibrant yellow-orange color @Fossil. I like the Cyber Orange that Ford offered for the Bronco a few years ago.

Stumpy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
White roof looks pretty good imo. Kinda looks like the new land cruisers though

yellow_heritage.jpg
Holy crap that looks unexpectedly good. I didn't even envision the Traveler SUV with white roof but that's got my mod mind going already. If they don't offer a factory white roof option, white vinyl might be the way to go to stand out from the other Travelers on the road.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fossil

Fossil

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Holy crap that looks unexpectedly good. I didn't even envision the Terrain SUV with white roof but that's got my mod mind going already. If they don't offer a factory white roof option, white vinyl might be the way to go to stand out from the other Terrains on the road.
I had to do a triple take. It's called the Traveler, right? GMC makes the Terrain. The truck is called the Terra