Stumpy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Country flag
Looks nice and seems responsive. Glad to see Range Extender can be disabled and turned off with just a tap.

Wonder why they didn't bother previewing some of it during the reveal presentation.

Besides Pet Mode, Camp Mode, Night Mode, what do you guys think the other two modes are (at 8 and 11 o'clock positions) ?

2027 scout ev modes.jpg

Ready4Rivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 R1S, 22 Bronco Badlands
Country flag
I hope the frunk hood gets faster before release. That was painfully slow.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Country flag
Looks nice and seems responsive. Glad to see Range Extender can be disabled and turned off with just a tap.

Wonder why they didn't bother previewing some of it during the reveal presentation.

Besides Pet Mode, Camp Mode, Night Mode, what do you guys think the other two modes are (at 8 and 11 o'clock positions) ?

2027 scout ev modes.jpg
I’m assuming a performance and eco mode?

Carnutdallas

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I don’t have enough space! 2023 MSP, 2023 Bronco Heritage and 15 more
Country flag
Dog mode is best part of my Tesla and why I drive it :cool:
Really excited about the Scout. Definitely sell the Tesla to drive it!

Djbryan14

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Discovery TD6 HSE lux; MINI Cooper S
Country flag
Also, a 4 step process to open the trunk is a bit much. Swing open the tire carrier, open the top lift gate, open the bottom tailgate, and lower the inner lower tailgate/ trim. I wonder if there'll be an optional alternative placement for the spare tire. That's the best placement for true off-roaders but there's no way most people will be able to get access to the trunk while the cars in the garage. A Defender 90 swing tailgate wouldn't open all the way with my garage door closed. I was able to halfway open it to access the trunk, but in the Scout, you'll have to swing the tire carrier all the way or at least most of the way open before you can open the lift gate.
The interior materials look quite good, and the drivers door closed with that satisfying vault-like *clank* you get in a G class. 👌🏻

Loweguy5

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning XLT, 1989 Corvette, 2017 VW e-Golf, 2021 Wrangler Unlimited
Country flag
Yeah the frunk hood on my Lightning positively flies up and down compared to this! I'm assuming it's very reproduction and they will iron that out before consumer release.