Scout997

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Country flag
Thankfully they went with something smaller. Looks pretty good. Hopefully they can do a bit better with the keyfob and PAAK reliability than what Rivian launched with.

antwon412

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Gladiator Mojave w/ Lone Peak Camper
Country flag
Well. Looks like a fob.

something built into my phone would be pretty nice to have. An app that is always ready so I can just walk up to my car and start it without having to do anything else

Scout997

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Country flag
Well. Looks like a fob.

something built into my phone would be pretty nice to have. An app that is always ready so I can just walk up to my car and start it without having to do anything else
PAAK will be an option if it’s not standard. I can’t see why Scout would waste resources on their own thing and not just pull directly from Rivian’s parts bin. It’s just that Rivian’s implementation hasn’t exactly been the best. I’ve been fairly lucky but I know others have struggled.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Country flag
I use PaaK but am also always fob'n. My MME's fob weighs too much with it's fake blank key (removed the fob is about 1/2 the weight) I like the looks of this for being different. Though no one sees it in my pocket (I hope, unless it's too bulky)

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Country flag
This looks great! Like the rectangular design choice. I actually like having a physical key fob with me.