Greetings from Long Island

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Rivian R1T, '19 Tesla Model 3P, '22 Energica Eva Ribelle
Country flag
Long time member but didn't post until I made my deposit...

In for a Terra Harvester which will replace my '23 Rivian R1T. In addition to the R1T, I currently have a Tesla Model 3 Performance and an Energica Eva Ribelle electric motorcycle. I've got a deposit on the Rivian R2 which will replace the Tesla, and the Terra will replace the R1T.

Primary use case for the Terra will be a Tow Vehicle for my Airstream Trade Wind 25FBT.

And now we wait...

Golfguy

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JK
Country flag
Welcome to the site! I have family on "Strong Island" in western Suffolk near Robert Moses beach. Scout Terra Harvester + Rivian R2 sounds like a good multi-size EV garage 👍 Have you used the R1T to tow your Aistream?

OP
OP
Foobar

Foobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Rivian R1T, '19 Tesla Model 3P, '22 Energica Eva Ribelle
Country flag
Welcome to the site! I have family on "Strong Island" in western Suffolk near Robert Moses beach. Scout Terra Harvester + Rivian R2 sounds like a good multi-size EV garage 👍 Have you used the R1T to tow your Aistream?
Indeed - put on over 6000 miles this summer from NY to FL and back and NY to MO and back and various other trips localized to the Northeast. The plan is to travel all the way out West and that starts to give me range anxiety with my current set up. Last year I was pulling a smaller travel trailer, an 18 ft T@B 400 and the Rivian served as the tow vehicle for that as well. Not too many long haul trips on that one though.

I'm also in Western Suffolk but on the North Shore.