Overall size ❎

Rjcass03

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 escalade, 93 hmmwv, 03 discovery with a ls swap
Reserved a terra with the range extender. Finally the best set up for a truck. Full ev just isn't practical for a truck.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Bronco Badlands (2 Door - Eruption Green)
Yep, I'm in, with the truck. I've got a 2 door Bronco that does everything I need on and off road: mountain bike, surf, kiteboard, but it would be a hell of a lot easier to go back to a truck. Last one I had was a '93 Toyota (which I should have never sold). I went all electric, never had one, but when I go into the woods it's generally not far from civilization. Never had an EV, but I feel like by 2027 or 2028, it might be time. We will see what kind of benefits they give South Carolina residents.

cmiller

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford bronco
Reserved as soon as I could. Now to wait like I did with the bronco. Reserved the traveler. The open top sold me

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Country flag
Terra represent!

My first "car" was an International Harvester Scout II. My next truck may be a Scout Terra.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Country flag
Reserved a terra with the range extender. Finally the best set up for a truck. Full ev just isn't practical for a truck.
Owning an F-150 Lightning for the last two years, including towing a travel trailer across country and back last year and Maryland to Texas and back for the eclipse this year, I am confident full EV is practical for most truck use. However, I will agree with you that EREV provides more options for what are usually edge cases in truck use.