What vehicle are you replacing / trading in for Scout EV?

FL4Xe

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Our Pacifica Hybrid most likely given the timelines.

Hidec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Touareg, 2019 BMW i3, 2008 Mazda MX5 (Miata)
This will fill the hole left when I sold the 5th gen 4Runner last year. I was waiting for the 6th gen to be released, and I must admit I really like the new styling. But in the past 12 years our family has moved more and more away from gas.. first with a Nissan Leaf, then an i3 (all for city/commuting). Rented Tesla and Polestars for trips, and had no problem with the extended times to charge mid trip v/s a fill up at the pump. Also shifted to an electric, lawn mower, leaf blower, and chain saw. Been loving the additions of electric mountain and dirt bikes to the stable.
The all electric Traveler checks a ton of boxes for me and my adventures, and I'm just disappointed in needing to wait until 2027+!

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
Country flag
Adding as kids are getting close to driving age. Whether I let them drive that or the Lightning is something I need to figure out. Will probably end up giving them the wife's Armada and let her have the Scout. I think she'll really like it.

James Lancaster

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model y, ford f150, jeep wrangler
Always interesting to see what vehicle people may be replacing. So what will you guys be replacing with the Scout EV? My Gladiator has mostly been trouble free but lately starting to throw some error codes and random stuff. So if my reserved Terra comes in around the estimated pricing, it'll be replacing my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Looking forward to the increased towing capacity and payload 🙌
The scout Terra will replace my Lifted, built 2012 rubicon and my 2019 F150. I needed the ford to tow my 7000 lb boat. I use my boat in rural maine. So far electric trucks can get me to the lake but not back home. There are no chargers in the sticks of Maine. I’m getting the gas electric. It should do what the jeep and 150 do for me now.

IMG_0736.jpeg

58682107750__CACF66EE-5997-4C0F-98DC-A01A4961236D.jpeg

Bschurr

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Bronco Raptor
Country flag
Wow, you guys have great vision and foresight - I don’t even know what I am having for dinner tonight. I have way too many cars to figure out which one if any get retired and when. I plan to add the Scout to the stable and see what happens.