Vehicle Weight GVWR for 2027 Scout EV & Harvester EREV (Terra Pickup Truck & Traveler SUV)

DaveM

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Since this wasn't shared by Scout yet, what do we think the vehicle weight / GVWR will be for the Scout EV / EREV models?

Think the Harvester EV+Gas will be heaviest of them all due to the extra gasoline engine on board?

Since these are big EVs think we'll take the vehicle weight crown from the Hummer EV (9,900 GVWR for SUV / 10,500 GVWR for Pickup)? 😱

Scout997

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Country flag
Since these are big EVs think we'll take the vehicle weight crown from the Hummer EV (9,900 GVWR for SUV / 10,500 GVWR for Pickup)? 😱
This is all speculation but I don’t see how. The highest advertised range is 350 and the Silverado/Sierra/Hummer EV all get 350+ miles at 70 MPH. Unless Scout plans to offer a 200 kWh battery option, which is most of the 9kLB weight of the Ultium siblings, these vehicles will come lighter. R1T and Lightning are around 7k LBs I can see a bit heavier but not 2k LBS. Given the heavy Rivian influence I’d be surprised if they didn’t try to keep the same pack sizes to reduce costs.

Last edited: