DaveM

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Harvester Traveler SUV pre-ordered! Who else? I'm sooo stoked we got an EREV option. Didn't even expect that as a possibility... I'm dizzy with delight right now 😵

Did anyone here expect Harvester EREV as a possibility? Maybe the rumor was out there but I just wasn't paying attention enough.

zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Tremor, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Complete surprise to me. I'll make up my mind when I see how much the option costs and what compromises it requires. The only reason I didn't go EV when I bought my F150 was that I didn't want to be limited on long road trips with the family.

mackgriggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, r1s, model y
Country flag
I mean...I reserved all 4 versions because...why not. Yes, most looking forward to a harvester terra. Our family is only EV right now, so would be nice to have 1 Ev version that we can use for long trips and not worry about superchargers or wasted time charging. (or...I can't even make it to some trailheads in my quad r1t)

The scouts look great....if they came out right now, or...2025. Across the board most specs are lower than something like my Rivians, unless they really keep true to their MSRPs. How are these going to look compared to competition in 2027?

I'm considering the Ramcharger to replace the r1t as our "roadtrip" or get to a trailhead vehicle. I'm not looking forward to ...owning a RAM or something that feels like it comes from a legacy car manufacturer. At least the scout looks more Rivian than volkswagen. But.......we are talking 2027....a ramcharger is 2025. And....700 mile range vs 500. Though still lots of unknowns. Like, harvester battery size and tank size, how it splits the 500 miles between EV/gas, etc. Like the Ramcharger is 145/550 miles ev/gas......what is the harvester? 250/500? Unknown.

A bigger EV to gas ratio would be nice...since in pure EV mode around town, a bigger battery will mean better sportiness/acceleration. I'm very worried about the Ramcharger EV only sluggishness. Even with the generator on, its only 4.5s 0-60.

Anyway, lots of unknowns but....exciting times to live in!

DadSquatchOR

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Toyota Land Cruiser
Country flag
This was what convinced me, 350mile ev range isn’t that great but the extender makes this so usable. The off-road driving I do is often 500+ round rip from any real charging infrastructure

Billieb

First Name
Billie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 2dr OBX
Country flag
Harvester Traveler SUV pre-ordered! Who else? I'm sooo stoked we got an EREV option. Didn't even expect that as a possibility... I'm dizzy with delight right now 😵

Did anyone here expect Harvester EREV as a possibility? Maybe the rumor was out there but I just wasn't paying attention enough.
Nope. They kept that quiet. Hubby was very excited

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Country flag
I'm in.
Terra Harvester

Benchseat

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Acadia, Lexus RX450h
Country flag
The onboard gas charger is the best idea!
I’ve thought about getting a ford lightning and then a farm gas tank and gas generator and mounting it in the bed of the truck.

Also- Benchseat!?! I can’t wait to see one in person. The truck looks like a refined Rivian.

mataxis

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser and 2024 Grand Highlander
Hello all. I drive from NC to Rochester NY once a month… takes 12-13 hours depending on traffic, as it’s ~700+ miles each way.

I’ve got a hybrid Grand Highlander that can make the trip only filling up once along the way. (I’m getting ~33MPG / ~500 miles per tank).

Taking a 12 hour drive and dragging it out having to charge is a deal-breaker for me.

So what would this look like in a Harvester? Drive 500 on gas and battery, refill the tank and make the last 200 on gas? That would work for me.

Scouty

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Fisker Ocean Ultra
Country flag
Went EV only because of the tesla adapter. Not sure that we will all be hitting the overlanding trails with either full EV or gas extender in 2026. Gas I think is still king of off road.

mackgriggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, r1s, model y
Country flag
Scout limits you to two reservations, so you have to choose.
I mean...its by email address...just use a different email address.

So what would this look like in a Harvester? Drive 500 on gas and battery, refill the tank and make the last 200 on gas? That would work for me.
Thats the big question. With the Ramcharger...they at least released the specs where its drive 700 miles on gas and battery, refill the tank, then drive another 555 miles on gas. We don't know the "split" that the harvester is going to use yet.

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Country flag
Reserved one! Pretty pumped. Love the heritage looks with a modern twist. I still have my Rivian R2 on reservation.