Electric-only people get in here! Who's going full EV? 🔋

punjabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
i would like to avoid Going to gas stations if i could. having said that order is editable, we will see what 2027 brings for us

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning lariat, 24 xc90 recharge
Country flag
Lightning should be ready for upgrade by the time this comes out. Hooked on the full EV lifestyle now.

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Wildtrak / 2023 Explorer ST Line
Full EV Traveler here as well. Wife currently drives a 2DR Bronco Wildtrak that she loves but the smaller fuel tank sucks. We wanted to keep something close to what we have for style, capability and price point but nothing is out there just yet. This Traveler fits the bill! My wife hates the dealership for service and gas stations for fuel ups once a week.
We had our house built a couple years ago with the level 2 charging outlets in the garage in anticipation of an eventual EV purchase. Just haven’t been convinced of a model to jump on. This thing should kick ass!

Stumpy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Full EV Traveler here as well. Wife currently drives a 2DR Bronco Wildtrak that she loves but the smaller fuel tank sucks. We wanted to keep something close to what we have for style, capability and price point but nothing is out there just yet. This Traveler fits the bill! My wife hates the dealership for service and gas stations for fuel ups once a week.
We had our house built a couple years ago with the level 2 charging outlets in the garage in anticipation of an eventual EV purchase. Just haven’t been convinced of a model to jump on. This thing should kick ass!
Curious, since you have an F-150 already, why you weren't convinced on the Lightning EV?

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Wildtrak / 2023 Explorer ST Line
I bought the reg cab short bed for myself for now but to eventually go to my son for his first vehicle. It’s a sentimental thing. I grew up in an 87 RCSB with my dad and it was my first truck. I want the same experience with my kiddo. Grow up riding in it and pass it onto him in a handful of years once he’s 16. I had the inline 6 and 2wd. I always wanted a V8 and 4X4 RCSB so I finally got one….25 years later lol