DesertDawg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hummer H2, Jeep Gladiator, Harley Street Glide
Country flag
I'm in on the Terra EREV :muscle:. Hope an option opens up to drop the top and doors! Contemplating adding a reservation for the Traveler as well...
IMG_7576.jpeg

Last edited:

Smaka

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco
Ordered the SUV. Looking forward to the how much bigger it is than the Bronco.

ThirstyforAmps

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Bronco, 2025 Rivian R1S (ordered)
Reserved the SUV. I have a bronco and love it, but the gas mileage is terrible. this is gonna be a game changer for me.

mhorvath1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Badlands
Submitted, this was a nice surprise today! Should be a good option for a replacement for my bronco by the time its released.

mhorvath1218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Badlands
Ordered a Rivian and never took delivery - own a pair of 6G Broncos and just reserved a Traveller with Range Extender. The gas back up sealed the deal and is a great differentiator. Always admired the old IH rigs and can’t wait to get my hands on a new one!
I see you Barry! Always looking for the next truck haha. We just got a bmw i4 and it sold me on EV’s but want the range for something like this, So I agree with the gas generator, awesome combo

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning; 2003 Mercury Marauder
Country flag
Well... I wasn't going to get on another waiting list... but I just reserved a Traveler SUV without the gas generator. I like the exterior size but need to see if I fit inside as well as I do in my 2023 Lightning.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford Range, Jayco RV (Ford F53)
Country flag
Just reserved the SUV, I was on the Bronco list for 18 months when my old truck died, so had to get a Ranger.

BroncoScout

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged
Reserved the Terra Truck w/gas. So wait this doesn’t come out until 2026? Ok well if they keep their word on price, I’m either gonna be way ahead or deep into debt depending on the next administration and inflation. I reserved a Ford Bronco back in 2020 and a CyberTruck in 2021, only one kept their word on price.

Kephale

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jaguar IPace, 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid
One more for the EV SUV. Not confident Jaguar will get the IPace battery fun straightened out by 2026, so I'll probably be itching for something new by then.