Who’s ready to off-road?!

popo_patty

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco, 22 Mini Jeep, 59 Willys FC-150, 96 Jeep XJ
What’s up y’all! Popo_patty here coming over from the Bronco6G forums. Big time fan of the scout, current Bronco owner and wheeler (also have some jeeps too shhhhh).

Been considering an EV for awhile and this ticked all the boxes for me. I love wheeling and saving money haha. I have some big plans for the Scout and I reserved a Traveler Harvester.

I live near the Rubicon and have every intention of trying it out there to see how it does. I’ve got plenty of wheeling experience in my other vehicles on the rubicon and am curious how this will do. Not expecting Jeep levels but curious if it can complete it.

Also super interested in seeing how this does long distance off-road. I just recently ran the Reno to Vegas 500 route in the Bronco and had to stop 3 times for gas. Curious how this will do and if I can avoid any stops to charge off the trail for the full distance.

Anyways, I’m stoked to be here and hope I can convert my reservation into an order soon!

What do yall have plans for with your rig off-roading?

Macallan 18

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Glad to see you here @popo_patty. I'm not even a Bronco owner and I've seen some of the great stuff you've posted on the Bronco forum (full disclosure: I've been tire kicking a Bronco Raptor but will now hold out for the Scout EV Traveler SUV). Look forward to seeing you become a Scout owner and your posts. 👍

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford Ranger XLT, Jayco RV (Ford F53)
Country flag
popo-patty, Hello Neighbor, Roseville here, and yes I have also done the Rubicon a few times, went in at upper Ice House, camping off trail at Buck's Lake. I also reserved the Traveler Harvester.

OP
OP

popo_patty

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco, 22 Mini Jeep, 59 Willys FC-150, 96 Jeep XJ