What vehicle are you replacing with Scout EV?

Macallan 18

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Country flag
Always interesting to see what vehicle people may be replacing. So what will you guys be replacing with the Scout EV? My Gladiator has mostly been trouble free but lately starting to throw some error codes and random stuff. So if my reserved Terra comes in around the estimated pricing, it'll be replacing my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Looking forward to the increased towing capacity and payload 🙌

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2022 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
If the final production model is skinnier than the concept vehicle, we might replace our Mustang Mach-E with the Scout Traveler. By 2028, we should have around 120,000-150,000 miles on the Mustang and could be ready to replace it.

Sc954rr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 lightning lariat, 24 xc90 recharge
Country flag
Be replacing my 22 lightning lariat. I figure by the time the terra comes out the lightning will be ready for trade in

Mousehunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250,, LJ, Golf TDI, Tacoma
Country flag
None. It will just be added to the fleet and become the new daily driver. All of our vehicles are gaining mileage, and having a new daily driver will slow that down. We will be downsizing the fleet gradually as our kids leave home (they will get to take one with them-I don't believe in giving kids new cars).