Unable to reserve: "Something went wrong. Unable to submit payment, please try again"

clipperqb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco Sport, Ford F-150
Country flag
I've tried a few times today to reserve but I keep getting "Something went wrong. Unable to submit payment, please try again" I've tried CC and GPay. Not sure what's wrong?

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Country flag
I had the same glitch / error message with my reservation using a card, but changed to Google Pay and went thru.

Funny, the card is the same exact between direct web and Google Pay....

Screenshot 2024-10-27 at 12.52.45 PM.jpg

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
Country flag
I've tried a few times today to reserve but I keep getting "Something went wrong. Unable to submit payment, please try again" I've tried CC and GPay. Not sure what's wrong?
I initially had that problem as well. Turned out that Amex fraud protections were kicking in but I didn't notice the message on my phone. Once I validated the charge mine, I was able to successfully submit.

travis_88

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
scout traveler
I initially had that problem as well. Turned out that Amex fraud protections were kicking in but I didn't notice the message on my phone. Once I validated the charge mine, I was able to successfully submit.
I just submitted my reservation with an Amex card, the payment apparently went through, but I have not received any email or text confirmation. Do you have to wait a long time or do I need to try again?

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
Country flag
I just submitted my reservation with an Amex card, the payment apparently went through, but I have not received any email or text confirmation. Do you have to wait a long time or do I need to try again?
I had my email from Scout within a few minutes.