Headlights need revisited by the designers

Truckycybery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Country flag
The overall style is awesome but headlights are a major design cue these days, love it or hate it.

These unfortunately are too reminiscent of the 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe. Which isn't a bad looking vehicle from the front, although the rear is horrendous and carries the same light pattern.

I sure hope they change them in the final design. Otherwise I'll always compare them in my mind.

Please Scout reconsider!

Is it just me?
20241024_203631-jpg.jpg

snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Bronco
You’ve got a day photo compared to a night. The scout only has horizontal bar for DRL. I don’t see a direct Hyundai correlation, but more so Porsche with its quad lights. But again, on the Porsche they’re the DRL so opposite here.

kerbau53

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Country flag
I’d be interested in a retro round option ala the new Landcruiser.

Scout3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1980 Scout II
Looks a bit like my 1980. I assumed that was the idea since they didn’t go round.
IMG_5155.jpg

clark griswold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram
Country flag
I agree with OP. Headlights are the only thing they didn’t nail but it’s a huge part of the aesthetic.

Too futuristic for my taste. Would’ve preferred a more retro vibe.

I’m okay with the quads but if the just done a square white led outline with quads inside the square similar to the 80 above it’d differentiate a bit from Bronco and Jeep round think it wound’ve gone a long way. Simple and classic.

BroncoScout

First Name
Sharif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged
The overall style is awesome but headlights are a major design cue these days, love it or hate it.

These unfortunately are too reminiscent of the 2024 Hyundai Santa Fe. Which isn't a bad looking vehicle from the front, although the rear is horrendous and carries the same light pattern.

I sure hope they change them in the final design. Otherwise I'll always compare them in my mind.

Please Scout reconsider!

Is it just me?
20241024_203631-jpg.jpg
I’m ok with it. It likely keeps the cost down in manufacturing in having a similiar blueprint/mold to bulid from. I don’t want to pay 100k for an awesome EV/Gas truck/suv. Plus the rectangle over rectangle lights will pair nicely with my Bronco’s convex rectangle over round design in the driveway. Just my opinion tho.